Are you an entrepreneur? Do you provide services to customers at a regional, national, or global base? If you are one, then you understand the importance of setting up a home office. While some prefer renting an office space away from home, having a home office has myriads of benefits. For instance, your running expenses are significantly slashed to size. You don’t have to deal with paying rent, the cost for utilities, and other costs. Also, there might be a tax advantage that you benefit while operating from your home office. There is also the possibility that your home value will increase. Besides this, a home office increases convenience, in that you are available when needed.
On the other hand, an office is not complete if it does not have certain accessories. Here is an idea of what you should have, or include in this office. Hopefully, you will find this piece befitting your aspirations.
You might also be interested in Top 15 Things You Should Have on Your Office Desk
What You Should Have In Home Office
Things You Should Have | Have Your Own Office at Home
10. Apple MacBook Pro
Computers have been an invaluable asset in any office since time immemorial. However, having a laptop is not enough, but having the right computer with the right specs that will help you do a great job within a short time is the difference. This laptop is what you should go for in 2019.
To start with, this Apple MacBook laptop boasts of having a stunning 13.3 inches Retina display. It comes with a Touch ID and the new method Apple-designed keyboard as well as a force touch trackpad to enhance your keyboard experience.
- Has a Dual-core 8th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- The laptop Has Intel UHD Graphics 616
- Stereo speakers providing a wide stereo sound
- Battery life after a charge is 12 hours
9. HP OfficeJet Pro Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer
Printing papers and scanning documents have never been easier with the HP Office Jet Pro wireless printer. This is a necessity in any office, not only will it print fast, but will produce crystal clear prints.
The printer comes in an aluminum finish and is capable of printing up to 22 pages per minute, 35 pages automatic document feeder, and automatic 2 sided copy and scan features. The self-healing Wi-Fi ensures that you are always online as it detects issues automatically after undergoing three stages of reconnection, keeping your Wi-Fi fast and stable.
- Has built-in Wi-Fi security, password protection, and basic encryption to ensure you are secure always
- The HP Smart App allows you to print documents remotely
- Upon purchase, you are offered with ink to last you for two years
Check this for Best Drafting Chairs in 2019
8. Office Chair Ergonomic Computer Bonded Leather Adjustable Desk Chair
Any office needs to have a chair for yourself and that of your visiting clients. You don’t have to go for low standard chairs. Go for one that will enhance the office and also long-lasting, thus saving you cost in the long run.
This is a comfortable office chair upholstered in black bonded leather. Not only will you feel comfortable sitting on it for long hours but also you are sure it will last longer than ones selling at the same price.
- Its seat and back are padded for utmost comfort throughout the day
- Comes with dual-wheel casters and seat height adjustment features
- Its maximum weight capacity is 275 pounds and includes the assembly instructions
7. Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector
In a busy office, especially one that deals with electronic gadgets, there is always a need to have a good surge protector. This is an important gadget as it protects your gadgets from being destroyed by a power surge.
This one is good enough for small-sized offices as it comes with a sizable 2.4 meters cord. It is space-saving as it combines rotating outlets, which are eight and stationery outlets. These are 4.
- Best for safeguarding computers, home theatres, appliances, etc
- Rated 6,000v maximum spike voltage / AC 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
6. AmazonBasics 6-Sheet High-security Micro-Cut Paper and Credit Card Home Office Shredder
Having so many waste papers on the desk does not only make your home office look untidy, but they eat up a lot of space. If you have unnecessary documents that you want to get rid of in an environmentally safe way, then this could be the gadget to buy.
This paper cuter and credit cutter is a micro security micro-cut that can take up to 8 sheets of paper at a time. It also destroys credit cards.
- It shreds credit cards and papers to a 5/32 by 15/32 inches
- The cutter can run for 5 minutes without going off
- Has a 3.9-gallon wastebasket
5. NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Wi-Fi Router (R6700)
When you buy this NetGear rooter, you are assured of fast Wi-Fi performance. You will be provided 1500 square feet wireless coverage with its AC 1750 speed. This is more than enough what you need in your home office. Therefore, it means that you can use it for your other home needs.
This router is recommended for up to 25 devices. You can use it to stream videos, online gaming, connect your smart home devices, not forgetting surfing the net. It has wired Ethernet ports. These allow you to plug in your game console, computer, streaming players, or any other nearby devices that can connect via wire, with the 4 x 1 GB Ethernet ports.
- It is designed with a 1GH dual-core processor
- Comes with three powerful antennas
- Beamforming plus and Dynamic QoS are other features that pride itself in
Also, check this out Best Modern Office Furniture
4. Tribesigns Computer Desk
This is a modern simple home office desk for computers. The desk comes with metal legs and has an adjustable leg pad. These leg pads ensure the table is always stable so you can work on it. Also, the metal legs ensure that it serves you for long without breaking.
One reason we thought this is suitable to have in your home office is that it has a widen desktop as well as a spacious legroom. The desktop alone measures 23.6 inches and thus will provide you with the ample space you need when working on your computer. It is also ideal for studying or writing.
- The table’s leg underneath distance is 50.79 inches thus is the best to have in the dorm
- It is super sturdy made of 0.98 inches thick laminated MDF
- Easy to assemble and you will only need to assemble the four legs and the two-leg bars
- It measures 55″(L) x 23.6″(W) x 29.2″(H) / 63.8 lbs
3. Brightech Sparq – Hanging, LED Arc Floor Lamp
You can use this arch floor lamp not only in your study room, home office but also in your living room. This sleek lighting for your living room is an essential accessory to have. It stands around 67 inches tall, and it comes in a medium to a large lamp that will match your décor.
It provides enough light you need in your office when working late. Therefore you will work more clearly and thus produce quality work. It is capable of standing alone on the ground and thus freeing the space on your desk.
- Does not need bulb replacement
- Generates up to 680 lumens of light for the black mode it produces 850 lumens for the silver
- Backed by a three years warranty
2. Nearly Natural 5289 6.5ft. Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree B004XWCZXQ
You do not have to own an office out of your home to have it beautified. You can buy these trees and place them inside your office and give it a professional look as well. These are currently the finest silk palm trees on offer. They are six and a half feet tall and will provide you with a feeling as if you are on vacation.
These great accessories arrive in two pieces, and you need to insert the top part of the tree into the base of the tree to get an overall height.
- Product measures 45 inches x 40 Inches x 78 Inches
- Does not require any maintenance
- Has up to 300 palm leaves
1. Keurig K-Café Coffee Maker
Like any professional office, a home office need also to look professional. When you have all these gadgets and furniture in place, maybe you should try to remember what you would have forgotten to throw in. That would be most probably a coffee maker.
This coffee maker is easy to use and comes with a few button controls that you can use to have your coffee fixed even when you are working late-night. You only insert the K-cup pod to brew your coffee. You can also make hot or iced lattes as well as cappuccino.
- This is a large 60oz water reservoir that allows for up to 6 cups to be brewed
- The smart start ensures the coffee first heats up then brews ina seamless process
- It is programmable this energy-efficient It turns the brewer off every 2 hours after the last brew
These are just a few gadgets that a perfect home office needs to have. It doesn’t necessarily need to be so spacious to look decent and of the new method. Just a small space can house all these items. The best thing is that most of the items are among the most used in any office and thus, with them at hand, you will be convenient and sure are sure to meet all your client’s orders in time. Likewise, your clients will trust you and tag you the right fit for any of their projects. Ensure that you invest in any or most of these, and as an entrepreneur, you will have a competitive edge against your competitors.