[Infographic] Office TVs VS Classroom TVs
Share this Image On Your Site
Office TVs VS Classroom TVs
- Office events
Having a tv in the office boosts productivity and engagement among employees. TV can display business data, leaderboards, and internal information such as staff meetings, special days, and new policies.
- Keeps everyone informed and connected
The TV keeps customers and employees up-to-date. For instance, the recent news, sport games, and events going on in the town.
- TV makes waiting easier
No one likes waiting, but it is unavoidable. So, tv is the best distraction for making clients entertained while waiting for a business meeting because it can display a variety of shows.
- Enhances learning experience
Picture or video makes it easier for teachers when they explain difficult lessons, especially students will understand better when there’s a picture or video shown to them.
- Interactive learning experience
Having something fun to watch or do while learning will precisely change the mood in the classroom. The teacher can have a little quiz or hand a worksheet for students after watching movies or playing educational games.
- Increases productivity
Introducing new assignments through smart tv will save them much time. Also, there are a huge amount of online resources that teachers can use to give students examples, facts and explanation.
A well-placed television inside the office can serve multiple purposes – a dashboard to loop in everyone with the latest updates, and engaging display for pertinent information in meetings or presentations, and an entertainment platform during breaks. When used properly, a TV for the office can play a vital role in your business’ productivity. We compiled a selection of top TVs for the office to help you navigate the sea of choices available in the market.
Looking to buy more stuff for your office? Check out Office Projectors
Top Best TVs for Office – Office Conference TV
TVs for Office Reviews | Office Decoration
1. Sony XBR55X85OC 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
This Android TVs for office by Sony boasts triluminos display and 4K X-Reality PRO technologies to make any visuals sharp, clear and lifelike with incredible color range, Businesses that deal creatives or branding, and manufacturing sector firms where distinguishing shade variations is important will find this TV for office spaces especially useful. The touch-sensitive pad with voice recognition, multiple HDMI and USB ports, and composite video input add to the value of using this TV for office to enhance team collaboration and efficiency.
- Exceptional clarity
- Accessorized with built-in WiFi and one-flick remote
- Has multipurpose ports and composite inputs
- Low viewing angle.
2. Samsung QN75Q90RAFXZA QLED 4K Q90 Series Ultra HD Smart TV
If you want TVs for a large office floor and have no price reservations, then go for the most feature-rich TVs for the office that money can buy. The impeccable picture quality may have some competition in the market, but it tops everyone else with the amazing user experience. It automatically detects devices and can be set up using a smartphone. The one connect box is virtually invisible, keeping the surrounding area free of cable clutter.
- Intuitive user experience
- Easy device connectivity and controls
- Neat and elegant cable management
- Speakers are required for maximum sound impact
3. TCL 50S425 50 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV
For an affordable TV for office with smart functionality and great quality, nothing beats this incredible device which is comparable to the higher-end TVs for office priced over a thousand dollars. It has Roku built right into it capable of streaming 4K content, saving them time and expense of a large stock of content with a variety of inputs including Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet, etc.
- Great value for money, with high functionality and quality
- The fast and easy Search option
- Cannot be used without the standard remote
- Not very suitable for large meetings or conferences
4. Toshiba 55LF711U20 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR – Fire TV Edition
The 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels qualifies this TV for office through its quad-core CPU and multi-core GPU that uses Dolby vision technologies. The vast catalog of streaming from various platforms brought together with live over-the-air TV and search makes it ideal to pull any resources for references during meetings and pitches, while effectively engaging the participants..
- Easily launches apps, live TV and online content with Alexa compatibility
- Low contrast and color grading
5. LG Electronics OLED65B8PUA 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ technology in this TV with built-in Google Assistant enables you to create a smart office with control of multiple devices using just your voice through the LG magic remote. Commendable energy efficiency makes it a sophisticated TV for offices aspiring to conserve energy and save overheads. The enhanced black levels in the display, virtually infinite contrasts and all the features of OLED mean the savings come without any compromise in quality.
- Unmatched picture detail
- Immersive audio experience with great viewing angle
- Premium content choices with a classy Gallery mode
- Picture quality falls in a dark room
Office Equipment Are Very Essential For Work Environment, Check Out These Best Modern Office Furniture Here!
6. VIZIO M-Series Quantum 55” Class (54.5” Diag.) 4K HDR Smart TV – M558-G
Vizio offers quality features of mid-range TVs for office by Sony and Samsung but at a very competitive price. The overall sound quality is decent for ordinary office usage, meetings, and presentations, making it a great bargain despite not having the same high-end feel as the premium brands. Having sleek design and borders, this TV comes with an outstanding native contrast ratio with excellent deep blacks and local dimming.
- Great picture quality with a wide color gamut
- Suitable for dark room viewing
- Inputs are easily accessible even when wall-mounted
- Low input lag
- Requires a big stand for set up
- Cable management and viewing angle are not good
7. Insignia NS-43DF710NA19 Ultra HD Smart LED TV
If you are looking to get a TV for your home office, then this one has all the handy features to make your life easier and more productive. It is easy to set up, has an excellent picture and sound quality and flawless navigation from cable to fire TV. It’s hard to come by a 4K HDR at this price point and size, with a powerful Alexa voice assistant. Quickly access libraries of resources, or relax during breaks with this TV-ready to be utilized by the least tech-savvy person for a functional smart TV experience.
- Hands-free control when paired with ECHO device
- Decent performance in all lighting conditions
- Poor color accuracy
- Low viewing angle
8. Westinghouse – 32″ Class – LED – 720p – HDTV
If you really aren’t all that into the latest smart technologies and simply want a good old-fashioned decently progressive TV for your office lobby, so that employees can enjoy sports, cable, and streaming, while also using it at times in presentations and meetings, then this is the one for you.
- Sleek and stylish, with all basic features of a smart TV
- Picture quality is okay for the price
- Audio quality is low
You might also be interested in our pick for Conference Room Projectors
Finally, buy a TV for office keeping the size of your table and room in mind, so that attendees don’t struggle to see past each other when a meeting kicks off. You can select other available sizes of the models mentioned, based on where you plan to place the TV, your budget and the primary reason for its use.