If you’re thinking of getting a misting fan for your patio or backyard, you need to take a few features into consideration, namely – water tank capacity, speed options, power cord length, quality of blades, and spraying nozzles. A low capacity water tank will run out quickly; leaving you only dry air. A speedy fan and intermittent sprays of icy cold water do the job like nothing else. And there are several handheld outdoor misting fans available that can be your most useful travel buddy wherever you go.
Can’t wait to get one? Here’s a list of the bests!
You might be also interested in: Best Natural Gas Grills of 2020
Top 10 Best Outdoor Misting Fans in 2020
10. Dr. Prepare Handheld Misting Fan
It is a handheld misting fan so you can easily carry it around and use it when the temperature begins to rise.
Design and quality: It has a 25 ml capacity water tank. It sprays a fine mist around you continuously or intermittently. The construction is weatherproof and durable.
- Three-speed modes to control the fan’s rotation.
- It comes with a built-in rechargeable 2200 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
- Includes a USB cord to charge it through your power bank, pc or phone charger.
9. CoolZone By Sunheat CZ500 Fan
This misting fan by Sunheat produces a sheer mist that lets your makeup stay put all day long and cools you off at the same time on hot summer days.
Design and quality: This fan has three-speed settings to control oscillation. You can tilt its head to your preferred direction. It has four wheels so you can easily roll it from one place to another.
- Mosquito repellent technology.
- You can remotely operate it through Bluetooth.
- With a full water tank, you can get an uninterrupted service of 3 to 7 hours.
8. O2COOL Outdoor Misting Fan
Carry this lightweight and portable misting fan with you outside and beat the heat!
Design and quality: It has a top-notch plastic construction and a powerful, high-quality motor that ensures a cool, misty breeze to your skin for long hours of use. It has a big reservoir so you can put ice on it as well.
- Needs two AA batteries to operate.
- The fan blades are flexible and finger-safe.
- Available in six colors.
7. Cool-Off Outdoor Misting Fan
If you’re looking for a durable and heavy-duty misting fan for your patio, poolside, or backyard, this one is a safe option.
Design and quality: Its water reservoir can hold up to 12 gallons of water. Its noise-muffling technology helps cool you off without any buzzing or clicking sound.
- 12-hour long runtime.
- Easily covers a space as large as 40 feet.
- Two wheels for effortless moving.
6. Arctic Cove MBF0181 Misting Fan
This misting fan is great for both indoor and outdoor use. Plug a regular garden hose to its unit and you’re good to go!
Design and quality: It has a sturdy build and can handle rough use. It has a waterproof compartment for the battery, so it’s super safe to use.
- Able to create mist for two hours continuously.
- Two-speed modes and tilting-head option.
- It comes with a 2 Amp-Hour li-ion battery.
5. Ventamatic CDMP 1420BLU Fan
Don’t let your guests suffer in your fun-filled patio, poolside, or tailgate party in the sweltering heat. Add ice to this misting fan’s large reservoir and enjoy a cool, refreshing breeze.
Design and quality: These outdoor misting fans have a powerful motor that can provide a misty breeze from 15ft away. They come with a 20-gallon tank that takes the trouble of adding an extra bucket of water or a hose pump away.
- The misting ring has 4 replaceable brass nozzles.
- Medium pressure high velocity 14″ misting fan.
- Runs on mist or fan-only options.
4. WINDCHASER Outdoor Misting Fan
Don’t let the summer heatwaves ruin your fun outdoor party. Plug in this high-velocity misting fan to the scene and relish its refreshing misty breeze.
Design and quality: This misting fan is equipped with top-notch aerodynamic blades along with four nozzles around the panel for premium cooling. You can rotate the head to a preferred direction and lock it there.
- The height is adjustable from 47 to 58 inches.
- Supports any regular ¾” garden hose.
- Resistant to rust and UV rays.
3. NewAir Outdoor Misting Fan
Don’t call off your backyard bbq or pool party when it gets too hot to stay outdoors for long hours. This misting fan is ready to relieve you of this summer heat and provide you premium cooling all day long.
Design and quality: It is a well-made misting fan with bronze blades and a round base. It’s slim and lightweight. You can adjust its height and comfortably move it around your patio or backyard.
- Three-speed settings.
- 500 sq. ft. area coverage.
- Leakage protection technology shuts off the fan when there’s a water leak.
2. KOODER Portable Misting Fan
Enjoy a steady stream of refreshing, cool air pointed at your direction wherever you go with these personal outdoor misting fans.
Design and quality: It has detachable fan blades for easy storage. You can use it as a handheld fan or simply place it on your desk.
- A powerful 1200 mAh USB rechargeable battery.
- Runs six hours on a full charge.
- You have to spray the water manually.
1. LASKO Outdoor Misting Fan
Now you can carry out your outdoor tasks with ease without dealing with the heat because this portable misting fan is sure to cool you off.
Design and quality: It has a sturdy, weather-resistant construction with a robust motor. A wide oscillation angle lets you comfortably aim the airstream any direction you want.
- Three misting nozzles.
- Weatherproof; UV and rust-resistant.
- 72″ cord length for better mobility.
Stay undefeated in your daily battle against the summer heat with an outdoor misting fan from our top picks!