If you’ve dreamt of having a fully-equipped grill station in your backyard, get one right away! Cooking on a gas grill not only makes your food taste better but also lets you prepare meals for many people in a short time. A high-quality grill is no less than an investment because you can make restaurant-like mouth-watering food for years to come. So, get ready to sear the perfect Gourmet style burgers and steak meals for your big family get-together with our top favorite natural gas grills!
You might be also interested in: Top 10 Best Smokeless Indoor Grills
Top 10 Best Natural Gas Grills in 2020
10. Weber Q-1200 Gas Grill
Take your backyard grilling to a new height and get ready to amaze your friends and family with delicious foods right from this premium quality grill by Weber.
Design and quality: This burner is made of top-grade stainless steel. To prevent accidents, a single piece of steel without welds is used in the burner tube. Its compact shape is perfect for outdoor grilling or camping.
- A moderate cooking area of 189 sq. Inch.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Easy electronic ignition and infinite burner-valve control.
9. Weber Spirit II E-210 Propane Grill
This two-burner propane gas grill will make sure that you get the perfect searing on your burger patties, steaks, fish, and vegetables.
Design and quality: The cast-iron grill grates are porcelain-enameled. It has a grease handling system and improved ignition that make grilling a breeze. Its open cart look helps manage your grilling tools better. You can easily roll it on its two wheels too.
- Six hooks to hang cooking tools.
- The large cooking surface of 450 sq. inch.
- The side table can be folded when using the grill in a smaller space.
8. Weber Q3200 Natural Gas Grill
If you’re looking for a gas grill for your home and you want to skip the trouble of attaching a heavy propane tank, this one is a good option. Connect its hook-up gas hose to your home line and you’re good to go!
Design and quality: It has cast-iron grill grates and cast aluminum body and lid. The folding side tables are removable, so you can have more space to work with. You can now set the flame to your liking with its infinitely adjustable burner valves.
- Spacious bottom shelf for storing utensils.
- The catch pan is removable for easy cleaning.
- It comes with three hooks and a handle light.
7. Lion Natural Gas Grill
It’s five rugged burners, excellent heating, and the extra-large cooking surface will work together to serve your guests the best meal ever.
Design and quality: Its stainless steel construction is of commercial-grade. It’s made of premium quality materials to bring you the perfect grilling results.
- 1030sq. in. cooking surface.
- Two 40″ drawers, bottle opener and towel rack.
- Lifetime warranty on all five cast burners.
6. Blackstone 1554 Natural Gas Grill
Complete your cookware collection with this top-notch natural gas grill by Blackstone. This 36″ cooking station will help you prepare different dishes for many people at a time.
Design and quality: It has a sturdy steel frame with four caster wheels of industrial strength. You can individually control its four burners and set the flame to your cooking needs.
- Good heat retention and even cooking.
- Easy to assemble.
- Large cooktop with four heat zones.
5. Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Grill
This high-quality gas grill takes the difficult bit out of your backyard grilling and makes it fun and easy all the way.
Design and quality: It has a cool lighting feature that shines the Napoleon logo on the ground, giving you the scope to flaunt your grill station. It has a built-in integrated smoker tray to smoke your food.
- Heats up to 1800°F in just 30 seconds.
- Control knobs glow red when the gas connection is on.
- Wide cooking surface.
4. Napoleon LEX485 Gas Grill
Serve no less of a chef-style meal to your friends and family with this top-grade natural gas grill by Napoleon.
Design and quality: It’s large cooktop lets you sear different items at once. It has six burners to provide good heat to your food and reduce cooking time efficiently.
- The large cooktop of 805sq. in.
- Good heat distribution.
- Six infrared sizzle burners.
3. Weber Summit S470 Gas Grill
This heavy-duty gas grill lets you prepare restaurant-style meals at home and flaunt your cooking game for many years to come.
Design and quality: It has a durable and sturdy frame. Enjoy versatile cooking with its sear station and side burner, rear-mounted rotisserie, and high-quality grill grates.
- Interior lighting.
- Includes a gas hose.
- Four rolling casters, two work tables, and six hooks.
2. Bull Outdoor 87049 Gas Grill
If you’re looking for a natural gas grill for regular use without having to spend a fortune, this one is a safe option.
Design and quality: Its ReliaBull technology lets you make the most out of your cooktop and get even heating for perfectly seared steaks, patties, and more!
- It comes with a smoker box.
- Piezo ignition system on each valve.
- An expansive cooking surface of 810 sq.in.
1. Weber Summit S670 Gas Grill
Enjoy versatile cooking on this rugged six-burner gas grill by Weber. It helps seer your food to perfection and truly brings out the chef in you.
Design and quality: It has 693sq.in. primary cooking surface and an additional 145sq.in. warming top. Its rotisserie, smoke, and side burners let you cook a wide range of meals and bake flavourful desserts with ease.
- Lighted grill handles and knobs for nighttime cooking.
- A gas hose length of 120 inches.
- Catch pan and grease tray are removable for easy cleaning.
Any of these natural gas grills will bring out your inner culinary expertise and be the envy of your neighborhood. So, what are you waiting for?