What is the easiest to destroy papers at your office or home? By setting them up on fire? Not really! You will end up setting the entire place on fire if something goes wrong. To do such a task, you should consider getting a machine that cuts the papers into such pieces that no one can ever read or trace those. For this, you can purchase a microcut shredders, which will shred your papers into the smallest unreadable pieces ever. Here is a list of some microcut shredders that can do the job for you:
You might be also interested in Best Cheap Copy Machines
Top 10 Best MicroCut Shredders In 2020
1. Boxis AF110 AutoShred 110-Sheet Micro Cut Paper Shredder
This shredder can cut your paper into small pieces within 20 minutes max. And it takes 110 sheets in total for each run time.
Design & Quality: Has a 6-gallon capacity of wastages
- Takes 110 sheets
- Can destroy 11 feet per minute
- It takes 20 minutes to shred entirely
2. Wolverine 6-Sheet 2x6mm Super Micro Cut
This shredder has a grounding plug to secure you from electric shocks. It can shred 6 pages at once and comes with a wastage bin of 5 gallons. It can also detect if any jam takes place while shredding
Design & Quality: It is specially designed to detect paper jams and resolve it. Its garbage bin can take up to 5 gallons of shredded paper particles
- It shreds through pins, credit cards, clips
- Jam reverse technology installed
- 6 pages at once
- 5-gallon wastage
- Secure from electric shock
3. Royal 14 Sheet Micro Cut Shredder
On one go, it shreds 14 pages. It starts automatically and turns off all by itself when it is done shredding. You can also shred your DVDs and CDs with this into micro pieces
Design & Quality: It is designed to shred DVDs and CDs just like paper. The bin is systematically adjusted to allow you to pull it out when full.
- Can shred DVD and CDs
- Shreds up to 14 pages on one go
- Pull out basket system
- Shreds into microparticles
4. Fellowes 12MS30 Powershred Micro-Cut Deskside Paper Shredder
This shredder can shred not only papers but also staples, clips, credit cards, and unopened junk mails. It takes 30 minutes max of runtime to finish an assigned task.
Design & Quality: It can take up to 12 sheets on each run. Its built-in reverse technology resolves issues like papers jams inside the machine
- Can shred 12 sheets at once
- 30 minutes run time on one go
- Touch sensitivity
- It can shred staples, credit cards, clips, and junk mails
You might also be looking for Best Office Cupboards
5. AmazonBasics 150-Sheet Autofeed Micro-Cut Paper Shredder
Here is a unique feature for a shredder: switch modes. The LED indicator shows auto, off, reverse and forward.
Design & Quality: This shredder can give signals through its LED indicator. And it can contain 8.5 gallons of wastages in total
- Takes 150 pages at once
- Shreds 10 pages per go
- LED indicator
- 4 switch modes
- 60 minutes run time
- 8.5-gallon wastage bin
- Auto sleep mode within 5 minutes if not used further
6. Royal Sovereign 150 Sheet Auto-Feed, Micro-Cut Shredder
This shredder protects the confidentiality of each paper while providing a noise-free action. It can both automatically and manually perform. It also takes measures when the machine gets overheated.
Design & Quality: This shredder is designed to resolve issues when papers jam. It can also work automatically.
- Protects confidentiality
- Noise-free action
- Gives overheat protection
- Automatically shreds 150 pages
- Manually shred 10 sheets
- Run time 30 minutes continuously
7. Fellowes 14-Sheet Micro-Cut Paper Shredder
This shredder can shred 14 sheets during each run. It can work relentlessly for 20 minutes straight and then it goes to cool down for the next 40 minutes.
Design & Quality: It has a built-in safe technology and a wastage basket, which carries up to 9 gallons of shredded output.
- 14 sheets per pass
- 20 minutes of runtime
- 9-gallon wastage basket
- The indicator indicates when a jam occurs
8. Fellowes LX22M Powershred Micro Cut 20 Sheet Paper Shredder
It can shred not only paper but also paperclips, credit cards, and junk mails. It is jam-proof, so you do not require reverse jam setups. The indicator monitors the time of action and signals the wastage capacity.
Design & Quality: It is designed to shred 20 sheets on each go.
- It can shred 20 sheets
- Shreds paper, paper clips, credit cards, and junk mail
- Absolutely jam proof
- An indicator which shows run time and wastage capacity limit
9. Boxis AF80 AutoShred 80-Sheet Micro Cut Paper Shredder
This shredder makes sure your paper cuts become unreadable including the credit cards. It works for 10 minutes straight and then goes for a cooldown period. And it does so automatically!
Design & Quality: It can accept a stack of 80 sheets max that later gets shredded automatically
- 11 feet per minute
- Shreds a stack of 80 sheets
- 10 minutes runtime
- It shreds credit cards as well
- Casters are attached
10. Bonsaii 60-Minute Heavy-Duty Micro-Cut Paper Shredder
This shredder can shred paper, clip, staples and credit cards. It automatically turns on and off. It can work without making any additional noise. moreover, It is also jam-proof. And you can shred 12 papers on each go! Besides, the machine works for 60 minutes straight.
Design & Quality: Specially engineered for longer runtime, the waste bin is designed transparent so that you can measure the wastes from the outside
- 60 minutes runtime
- 12 sheets
- Noise prone
- Shreds paper, staples, paperclips and credit cards
- 6-gallon wastebasket
- No jamming
From all of these, we hope that you came to a conclusion about which one will be suitable for you. If not, then go through the runtime of each of these microcut shredders and the number of papers a shredder can shred. Match it with your numbers and there you go! Happy shredding!