Marketing strategy books are essential to all people in the marketing industry. They help to show them the ways and techniques in which they can apply to promote their products and services. As a result, there is business expansion, growth, and prolonged Success. Marketing strategy books are ideal in helping you understand your customers. When you know your customers’ needs, you will be able to provide them with the goods and services they want. One will also be able to brand his/her business. There are numerous marketing strategy books on the market, and selecting the best is an overwhelming task. The following are among the best marketing strategy books:
Top 10 Best Marketing Strategy Books in 2020
1. 11 Seconds to Success: The Queen of Snapchat on Living Your Dreams and Ruling Social Media
To start our list of the best Marketing Strategy Books is this amazing book. Are you looking for social medial success stories? Search no more. 11 Seconds to Success is an excellent choice for you.
Cyrene Quiamco is the author of this book, and it consists of 150 pages. She talks of how she applied her artistry to the social media world, the story talks of living your dreams and pursuing them to the latter.
- The book is one of the excellent social media stories.
- It talks about the power of imagination.
- The story shows people how to harness personal creativity and use it in real life.
2. Non-Obvious 2017 Edition: How To Think Different, Curate Ideas & Predict The Future
This is one of the books that give you an excellent read. It is insightful, as well as thought-provoking.
The book was published in 2017, and its author is Rohit Bhargava. It is one of the books that will help you shape your business and be vocal in decision making. The unit also shows you how curation can completely change your company.
- The book is a rich source of ideas and trends.
- It is intensely engaging its readers.
- The unit will help you understand your customers well.
3. Blue Ocean Shift: Beyond Competing – Proven Steps to Inspire Confidence and Seize New Growth
The book was the winner of the Best Leadership and Strategy Book of 2017. It is ideal for organizational growth.
W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne are the authors of this book. It shows a systematic plan that will help your company shift from competing in the available and create new ones. The book explains what an organization needs to do to untapped growth opportunities.
- The book is full of intelligence.
- It will help you identify techniques for strategic Success.
- The unit is ideal for a startup, small businesses as well as large organizations.
You might also be interested in Best Small Business Marketing Blogs
4. Email Marketing Rules: Checklists, Frameworks, and 150 Best Practices for Business Success
Our list of the best Marketing Strategy Books cannot be complete without this product. The book talks about the power of Email marketing. The author of the book is CHAD S. WHITE.
The book shows 150 best practices that guarantee your business success. It also highlights strategic frameworks for extended Success. The unit displays the vital rules that are needed to move your program to the next level.
- The book provides extensive tactical checklists.
- It is a powerful reminder that email marketing is a superior marketing technique in today’s world.
- The unit has 488 pages.
5. Future Marketing: Winning in the Prosumer Age
The book will help you unleash your marketing approach. It also provides better communication skills on how to engage your customers.
The book consists of 304 pages by author Jon Wuebben. The unit provides a proactive guide for emerging trends of innovation and communications.
- The book emphasis that marketing will change in future years.
- It shows how advancement in technology and culture will influence marketing practice.
- The unit shows ways of how to build the audience.
6. GetSocialSmart: How to Hone Your Social Media Strategy
The book is a social media guidebook for real estate professionals, SMEs, and other entrepreneurs.
Katie Lance is the author of the book. It shows how to create an excellent social medial strategy. The unit also shows you how to create online of how it feels to work with you using videos, graphics, or blog post.
- The book consists of 234 pages.
- It will show you how to blog, live streaming, and video marketing.
- The unit shows the ins and outs of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
also, check this for Best Affiliate Marketing Blogs
7. A Practitioner’s Guide to Account-Based Marketing: Accelerating Growth in Strategic Accounts
The book is by two authors, namely, Bev Burgess and Dave Munn. It shows you ways of how to expand your business through strategic accounts.
The book will help you know how to transform modern marketing practices. It is also ideal for all marketers to build a reputation; strengthen relationships as well as increasing revenues in their respective accounts.
- The book has 287 pages.
- It is rich with fantastic case studies.
- The unit provides step by step process for account-based marketing.
8. Pre-Suasion: Channeling Attention for Change
The book was published in 2016, and its author is Robert Cialdini. It is an audiobook; thus, you can read and listen.The book emphasis that optimal pre-suasion is obtained through maximum persuasion. It shows the steps in which one should follow to become a master persuader. The unit also outlines particular techniques one can use on effective wartime propaganda.
- The audiobook allows you to listen and read.
- It explains ways you can use in online marketing campaigns.
- The unit listening time is nine hours and 24 minutes.
9. The Mobile Native’s Guide to Marketing
Have you been looking for an excellent marketing guide? Search no more. The Mobile Native’s Guide to Marketing is an ideal choice for you.
The book by author Aurelie Guerrieri and it provides 360 degrees vision of mobile marketing. It advocates for a methodology for engaging mobile natives as well as offering strategies on how to monetize mobile apps.
- The book has illustration case studies, testimonials of mobile marketing.
- It consists of 258 pages.
- The unit provides over 2 million apps.
10. The Unofficial Book On Hootsuite: The #1 Tool for Social Media Management
The book will help professionals and businesses to move their social media and activity to another level. It also shows you how to participate in TweetsChats.
The book by author Mike Allton and it will help you organize your streams and tabs for optimal efficiency. It will also show you how to plan your activities on social medial so that you remain active regardless of whether you are busy or nor. The unit will leverage your audiences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter as well as Google+.
- The book consists of 105 pages.
- It will allow you to create and share content that is appealing to your audience.
- The unit will help you manage your business and your online presence.
Marketing strategy books are essential to every business. They will play a significant role as far as the success of your business is concerned. Some are engaging and are a must-read if you want your business to grow and expand. Marketing strategy books are ideal in helping you understand your customers as well as branding your business. The above are among the best marketing strategy on the market. You can purchase one, and you will never regret it.