Generally, any small business will be in short of money and still it needs to cater to different requirements in order to generate profit. In the absence of flawlessly working HR software, it is not possible to effectively streamline its different operations. Fortunately, technological advancement now offers top-quality HR software for small business. Based on the needs and targets to achieve, a small business can pick appropriate HR software. Investing in functional HR software will incur excellent profit to the business and also pays for itself. Through such tools, for small business, it is possible to consolidate their major human resources needs. These may include administration, punctuality, performance reviews, and many more. Equipped with lots of functionalities, take a look at different HR software in order to find the perfect HR software for small business:
Top 15 HR Software For Small Business
When your small business requires a specific software product for solely concentrating on the human resource area, it is best to go for JazzHR. It is needless to purchase software comes with many different functionalities which your small business do not need. So, JazzHR HR software for small business presents a unique HR solution at an affordable rate.
- JazzHR emphases exactly on the recruitment feature of HR. The users could create job postings and could automatically post them to many different job boards. Later, it is quite easy to track the applications and then select the ones to accept/reject.
- It can record the interviews and also compare applicants in a methodical way.
EffortlessHR is particular software for small and medium-sized firms. Its corresponding platform encompasses employee management, PTO and time tracking. On this list, EffortlessHR is one of the most robust HR software systems available currently. The price affordably cost at a flat rate per month unlike charging for the number of employees.
- EffortlessHR provides excellent flexibility to expand your team without elevating pricing tiers each time you include more employees.
- It comes with creative form templates, so the small business needs not to create typical workflows and documents right from scratch.
BreatheHR is essentially UK-based HR software for small business that allows you to convey a lot of different data together into simple-to-use dashboards. You and the employees can use these dashboards conveniently. To understand this, for instance, an employee could easily view a dashboard depicting the number of days off they may have registered and the number of days left. Moreover, they could view sickness record, training if they have requested, key objectives and deliverables, etc.
- Through its simple interface, employees could easily navigate different areas like request training, request a one-to-one meeting, and many more through a single click.
- Small businesses may try out a 14-day free trial in order to experience its functionalities.
12. Zoho People
Zoho People is essentially a portion of Zoho’s online suite consisting of productivity apps for different business sizes. Compared to the other HR software, this one is affordably priced yet highly effective. One of the popular aspects of Zoho People is its excellent human resource management. Basically, it is a comprehensive online HR solution; however, it exclusively emphasis on an administrative HR tool including a fundamental performance appraisal feature.
- In case your small business intends to enlarge its HR stack into recruiting/ATS then Zoho People effectively integrates with Zoho Recruit.
- Some of the highlights of the supplementary features leave management, time and attendance tracking, employee self-service, and custom forms and permissions.
When you are exhausted from using different HR software and wishes to use an effective one, go for PeopleSpheres. Basically, this popular HR software for small business showcases a 3-in-1 platform in which every other HR services could connect to generate a centralized database. Ultimately, the group platform effectively syncs and updates all the employee data directly from the HR software that are linked to it. In this way, there will be a great saving in time.
- PeopleSpheres generates a custom profile for all the employees in a business. You can update the same with requests.
- This cross-platform reporting tool allows the business to create an extensive range of reports in digital format. Moreover, a weekly digest notification e-mail could be delivered to the whole organization.
When a particular small business requires an extensive focus on time tracking and scheduling, it is best to go for Ximble. The functioning of this HR software precisely schedules and tracks time. This would let employees save their time by approximately 40%. The great saving in time would benefit small business to focus on other crucial aspects. Through the use of Ximble, the business can manage employee requests as well as shifts through an easy-to-use interface.
- It is possible to plan in advance through its auto-scheduling functionality. Moreover, there will be no hassles to observe employee availability and organize assignments.
- It can generate, edit, interact and issue a schedule from a unified place. It is quite easy to take a look at daily, weekly, or even monthly schedule views.
- The Ximble app can be accessed from your phone, tablet or browser.
All the offerings from WebHR are pretty comprehensive, encompassing each phase of the employee’s life right from their recruitment. Similar to Zoho, WebHR is a HR software for small business that presents a free plan for a maximum of five employees. The corresponding monthly rates would be depended on the number of employees a business may have after that.
- WebHR comes with a beautiful social-media-style feature in order to enhance employee communication. This is made possible through forums, messaging, status updates, and many more.
- In small business, its employees can apply for leave, submit a reimbursement request, etc.
Here is another interesting article for you, Top 15 Best CRM Systems or Software To Give Exponential Growth To Your Business
Since years, Zenefits is widely prevalent in the market when it comes to HR software. Being cost-effective, it is certain that Zenefits is convenient for small businesses. Presently Zenefits offers built-in payroll, native mobile apps, time tracking, and extraordinary integrations apart from the key functions of the platform. Its major areas are HR management and benefits administration.
- Zenefits presents two tiers along with a monthly subscription cost for each employee as well as add-on apps.
- The cost you pay relies on the features you may require, so it is cost-effective software.
7. APS Online
APS Online is identified as an all-inclusive human resource management service that provides many offerings for business and its employees. Basically, it offers data integration, payroll, reports and analytics, and much more. The users could effortlessly manage all of the core HR in a single system. It is possible to entice a candidate with great skill sets and recruit them efficiently.
- APS Online incorporates different functionalities like core HR, time tracking, payroll, ACA compliance, applicant tracking, recruiting, and onboarding. All these functionalities are available from a single platform.
- Its intuitive interface facilitates rapid adoption, so it provokes the users to accomplish the task quickly and effectively.
- Since the solutions of this HR software for small business are domestic, they can be effortlessly customized to satisfy the particular business needs.
Those small businesses looking for full-featured HR software platform may try Cezanne. The functioning of Cezanne is targeted to enhance the functioning to simplify the operations. For growing companies, this HR software offers access to a functional software suite capable to manage the majority of the HR tasks.
- The People module included in Cezanne can do lots of things ranging from handling work shifts to sorting health and safety occurrences, recording and following disciplinary processes, etc.
- In this platform, the Career & Succession module allows the user to assemble strategic plans to cater to your prospective staffing requirements, plan key roles, etc.
- It comes with everything to simplify human resources management.
Any complicated business tasks could be simplified in a snap through the Gusto HR software for small business. Its functioning is intended to update payroll, benefits and human resources based tasks. Through this software, you could transform the entire hiring process into an efficient process that is eco-friendly. It is quite simple to deliver offer letters to employees, recruit them, sign them up for payroll and benefits, and more.
- Different things that a small business can accomplish are managed time off requests, carry out employee surveys, make org charts, etc.
- It also presents benefits admin and payroll modules. Furthermore, it seamlessly integrates with famous time tracking apps, accounting software, and more.
In simple terms, namely is recognized as a web-based platform that focuses on core HR and talent management. All the products from this HR software encompass payroll and benefits administration, performance reviews, and time tracking. Also, it works as a record system for organizing all your employee data. Its complete system is exclusively for flexibility and user-friendly. This gives assurance that Namely uniquely stands out from the complex enterprise solutions. It came to know that Namely is widely utilized by thousands of small businesses present all over the world. Moreover, many brands like Mashable, Kayak, and Vimeo use Namely.
- Namely provides a built-in social news feed as well as custom reports for distinct and team metrics.
- It’s business clients would receive 24/7 customer service via a separate Namely account manager.
With the use of Humanity, you could streamline your business’ HR operations such as time tracking, optimizing employee scheduling, payroll, and vacation management. It is the cloud-based, industry-leading employee scheduling software with extensive use in different sized business and it assures to simplify the business’ staff scheduling processes. It incorporates many different packages at varied prices also came to know that the Starter package comes at a cost of $2 per user whereas the classic package comes at a cost of $3 per user.
- Through the Shift Planning feature, the users could reduce the amount of time spent on creating staff schedules. This decrement is up to 80%.
- Its functioning allows personnel to request shift trades as well as vacation time on their own.
- Its Time Clock features indicate that the users could know the details about the time and place of employees they are clocking in and out of the shifts.
What sets BambooHR unique from the rest is its powerful record-keeping feature. There is special support for electronic signatures; hence, the users could stay away from the tiresome task of signing paperwork and maintaining paper copies. BambooHR targets at small businesses; also, it includes many different clients and companies like Asana, Disqus, Vimeo, Quora, SoundCloud, etc.
- BambooHR enables the business to track job candidates, grant time-off requests, and perform performance reviews. Furthermore, it generates custom workflows to effectively manage approval processes in the business.
- It consolidates and arranges all the info you gather all through the employee life cycle. For recruiting, preparing compensation, onboarding, or building culture, it is certain that BambooHR allows the user to focus on their customers.
PeopleMatter is widely popular for its modular set of workforce management solutions that are specially for firms in the service industry. The three important modules in this HR software for small business are HIRE, LEARN, and SCHEDULE. All these modules are easily accessible in the form of web-based applications or via the native mobile apps using the personalized access controls.
- Its HIRE module represents an applicant tracking system but it provides advanced tools like custom career webpages and social media recruiting.
- PeopleMatter’s LEARN module facilitates businesses design custom courses for employees.
The significance of the use of HR software for small business is immense when it comes to organizing business working operations. Generally, the top companies and prevalent clients have already utilized them, so it indicates their high popularity.