Resolving complaints of customers is extremely significant in order to make sure the services of your business completely satisfy them. Even an experienced customer may have some or the other complaints, so it is important for any business to clear them at the earliest. Moreover, every business always focuses on maintaining its stand amidst the competition and also targets to enhance their sales opportunities. To accurately fulfill all these aspects, the use of Best Help Desk Software is now common. For simplifying different business processes and to incur more profits, these software assist a lot. With the use of such software, business would be able to maintain a positive relationship with their customers and create lead depending on insights. When you take a look at the below sections consisting of the Best Help Desk Software, you will be able to get proper insights
Check this out to see Top Animation Software You Must Use
Top 15 Best Help Desk Software in 2019
Hiver is essentially a business software solution capable to blend the positive aspects of email management and SaaS helpdesk in a single interface. The use of this software allows business to accomplish different sales and customer support tasks through their Gmail account. Thus, unlike other Best Help Desk Softwares, it removes the long learning curves connected with full-fledged help desk systems. Moreover, it avoids large fees that an individual would usually pay for conventional SaaS ticketing tools.
- Hiver utilizes shared inboxes, labels, notes, and reminders that enable the customer support staff to update communication efforts.
- It comes with the features that allow users to make contact groups for their varied target demographics.
For managing the IT help desk, Track-It software includes all the essential aspects. Being a full-featured help desk software, it is extremely simple to use and affordable as well. They design this software particularly to keep in mind the needs of the small to mid-sized business. It comes with an advanced automated response system which effectively responds to almost all the queries of customers as fast as possible.
- Track-It manages many different business operations like report generations, ticket generation, and routing.
- Some of the important features include email integration, live chat system, and surveys & feedback.
13. Jitbit Helpdesk
Recognized as a web-based help desk system, the JitBit Helpdesk software is perfect for those businesses that need comprehensive customer support tools. There would be no difficulties in a traditional ticketing program. Basically, this helpdesk software blends all the crucial functionalities to streamline business operations. It comes with easy-to-navigate UI to make sure the customers are benefitted the most. Furthermore, it comes with the native iOS, Android, and Windows Phone applications that intend to enhance the mobility of operations.
- Compared to other Best Help Desk Softwares, JitBit Helpdesk is popular for its straightforward interface and outstanding configuration.
- It could seamlessly integrate with tons of third-party applications; hence, the users could extend its capabilities in accordance with the varying requirements of the operations.
12. Teamwork Desk
- All the communications are centralized; Teamwork Desk software decreases silos and enhances collaboration.
- Its operation makes sure every query is answered by appropriately organizing all the communication from a central system.
11. Vision Helpdesk
With an intention to manage customer services for different size business, the Vision Helpdesk is basically a customer support platform which offers varied products. It is an all-inclusive customer support help desk platform allowing the user to manage different channels within the universal inbox. These include chat, calls, web forms, email, Twitter, and Facebook. Vision Helpdesk is a leading one in providing Satellite help desk.
- For any Best Help Desk Softwares, customer support is crucial and the Vision Helpdesk could manage customer support for different brands or companies.
- Names of different modules included are CMDB, Incident Management, Asset Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Release Management.
- In addition to help desk solutions, ManageEngine ServiceDesk also possesses asset management options.
- There is no need to depend on multiple programs for performing business operations.
- There is the inclusion of API functionalities, so it enables it to support creative integrations with third-party applications.
With the use of Wrike, a business would be able to generate and assign tasks, follow deadlines, envisage your plans on the Gantt chart, and also share reports. Essentially, Wrike is online work management software assisting your business team restructure incoming bug requests through built-in forms. So, it could automatically allocate appropriate teams and follow progress on the timelines. Comprehensive visibility is provided so there is no need to get confused regarding the ticket’s status.
- Many Best Help Desk Softwares may not offer advanced features but Wrike provides many advanced features. These include advanced security, custom workflows, limited data access, and many more.
- All the important things are kept in a single place through the Wrike Task View.
Prominent specialty of Jira Service Desk is its simple to use interface. Basically, it comes with a short trial and no free tier. Its streamlined modern interface assists the customers to accurately register their complaints and also assist business to resolve those complaints. Working on this help desk software adopts a modern approach with a clean interface.
- A prominent feature of Jira Service Desk comprises of integration with more than 600 platforms like Slack. The integration is done through the accessible Service Desk apps.
- It can be seamlessly operated through mobile platform apps.
Freshservice is frequently regarded as the ‘Freshdesk’ of IT service desk as well as service management. Among the many different Best Help Desk Softwares, Freshservice presents a plug-and-play convenience. This is widely used by approximately 10,000 customers all over the world.
- One of the unique features of this software is its potential to generate contextual articles within the knowledge base.
- When customers search for solutions within the self-service portal, they would also get suggestions on interrelated guide articles while they type the query. This functionality assists to drop off recurring issues.
The simplicity of use is the prime aspect covered by a helpdesk software i.e. Kayako. It provokes a personal conversation along with the customer. Generally, Kayako is extensively used by domestic companies like Toshiba, Peugeot, FedEx, and General Electric. Some of the prime benefits include multi-brand support and live chat support. In order to experience different functionalities of Kayako, users could try any of the Kayako plans for around 14 days.
- Noticeable features comprise of support for the formation of multiple help centers. Each of these help centers is equipped with their own content, canned responses for questions, live chat support, support for SLA’s, and the capability to mechanize the workflow through smart business rules.
- It assists to accurately track quality metrics like customer satisfaction. Moreover, custom reports can be created easily and quickly.
5. Zoho Desk
When business utilizes Zoho Desk’s help desk solution, there would be no doubts regarding confusion in the mind of customers. the functioning of this software is intended to enhance the individual customer support rep productivity. The corresponding tools assist the business to recognize insights and trends to let the team make better decisions in order to solve the concerns of customers. It came to know that Zoho Desk is actually the industry’s foremost context-aware help desk software which assists businesses emphasis on the customer.
- Zoho Desk assists to enhance the productivity of agents, crunch through performance metrics, and function in sync with other apps.
- Unlike other cheap quality help desk software, Zoho Desk discerns the correct trends and patterns within your team’s efforts. Moreover, it also focuses on improvements and provokes better performance.
4. Wix Answers
There are few cloud-hosted help desk platforms and Wix Answers is one among them. For businesses of all sizes, Wix Answers is a suitable choice. It intends to serve businesses with all the things they require to enhance their customer service. There is the inclusion of the ticket management options for many different communication channels. Furthermore, it comes with the call center system to let you access the software on any browser.
- Wix Answers comes with the tools that allow users to establish self-service support options mainly for their customers.
- All the features are included whether your business wishes to make a knowledge base or an FAQ section.
In addition to working on the help desk solution, Zendesk also focuses on the call center and live chat software. The sole intention behind its dedicated working is to present r better customer relationships. Generally, people communicate with businesses daily across varied channels like phone, email, chat, and social media. The Zendesk software assimilates all these collectively in an elegant platform that is simple to use. This allows the user to create insightful, personal and fruitful relationships with customers.
- Zendesk presents a simple interface for following, prioritizing, and resolving customer support tickets. All these functionalities are rarely found in other software, so Zendesk is one of the Best Help Desk Softwares.
- All customer support interactions are placed in a single place. This assures that the communication is flawless and efficient.
The pricing of AzureDesk is affordably charged in order to let even the small business use this help desk software conveniently. At the affordable prices, it offer all the essential features of an enterprise-class mechanism. There is no need to spend a hefty price on the IT helpdesk support software because this software is available at a reasonable price. In order to try different functionalities, you may try AzureDesk for a 14 day trial period.
- Created mainly as a ticket management system, this help desk software encompasses and organizes end-to-end agents’ operations.
- All its functionalities are simple to use and the software automatically transforms support emails into tickets. This is irrespective of a number of email addresses the user wants to include.
Securing the top position in this list, Fresdesk is undoubtedly among the Best Help Desk Softwares in the market. The system of this software is popular due to its intuitive UI, widespread feature selection, dominant scalability, and excellent tech support. Such traits rarely found in other great help desk solutions. It comes with tons of advantages for small business and large enterprise too.
- Through the use of Freshdesk, the users avail access to the innovative solutions that developed service desks need to offer. In its functioning, there would be no complexity in controls and navigation.
- Freshdesk integrates with other prevalent solutions as well as standard business apps. These include Google Apps, Harvest, and Capsule CRM.
- There are no hassles to set up and personalize.
Customers are the key components of any business and they can be effectively served by the Best Help Desk Softwares discussed above. They are extremely simple to use and highly efficient to streamline business operations.