Grooming is a very important aspect when you start to get hairy. The graceful look you retain does have a lot to do with genetics, but you do have to take proper care of the appearance. So this includes trimming those little hairs that grew a bit longer than usual. It is essential to keep your hair properly trimmed. So, what do you do with these unwanted hairs? Use hair clippers! Scissors and tweezers are okay but they hurt a lot. So a hair trimmer is what you probably should get. There are way too many brands in the market right now for you to choose from. You might get confused as to which one to get. Here’s a list of hair clippers we recommend for you.
You may also read: Wahl Clippers
Top 10 Hair Clippers of 2020
1. Remington HC4250 Shortcut
Remington does not mess around with their clippers. They make a few of the best hair and beard grooming products on the market. This one from the company lives up to its name. The ergonomic grip makes it easy for you to hold on to this without straining your wrist. You can use it either cordless or without a cord. The build quality is quite fine and it’s easy to use.
- You can either use them with or without a cord
- The grip is ergonomic so you can handle it easily
- Very simple to clean and water-resistant
- Very durable construction.
2. Wahl Clipper Elite Pro High
Wahl is another big name for grooming products. They make clippers for all the parts of your body. Wahl clippers are extremely precise and they last long. This hair clipper from Wahl is one of the best in their lineup. This one features self-sharpening blades. The powerful motor makes sure to give you the best performance. The whole box comes with premium accessories so you won’t need to buy anything else for grooming.
- The blades sharpen themselves
- The motor is very powerful
- The performance is unmatched
- Comes boxed with other premium accessories.
3. Wahl Clipper Self-Cut
Another one from the big name! This clipper from Wahl is particularly focused on the ones who don’t want to go to a barber or just simply cannot spare time for it. You can cut your hair with this one staying at home. You can even cut down the longer hairs with this clipper. The build quality and design make it a long-lasting product.
- Comes with everything packed in the box
- The longer hairs can be easily cut with this one
- They come with instructions for a better haircut
- Great build quality.
4. Oster Fast Feed
This one from Oster Fast Feed is an adjustable pivot motor clipper that is built to last. The usability of this clipper is very user-focused and you won’t have a problem even if you are a beginner. It can cut longer strands of hair too.
- Simple to use
- Perfect for any user
- The Power cord is fascinatingly longer
- Can cut longer hair.
5. Remington HKVAC2000A
Another one from Remington on this list. So you can imagine how good their products are. The performance provided by the dual motors is unmatched. They have a special vacuum features that collect the cut hair and reduces mess.
- The integrated vacuum system makes less of a mess
- Fantastic performance
- Powered by two motors
- The blades stay sharp for a long while.
also, check this for Hair Cutting Scissors
6. Wahl Clipper Home Kit 79524
This one is built quite well and the blades have carbon plating. It will come with every accessory you will ever need. So you don’t need to go out and buy others.
- The steel blades have carbon in them
- Built very well
- You won’t snag your hair while clipping
- It comes packed with every accessory.
7. Oster Classic 76
This is a classic retro design clipper of Oster and it is typically built for professionals. The dual motors make it stand out from the rest of the bunch. The simple design makes it easy to handle and use.
- You can use this on wet hair too
- Built for professionals
- Powerful dual motors
- Simple to use and very light in weight.
8. Panasonic ER1611 Professional
Panasonic makes the most high-end and premium grooming products. Their shavers and trimmers are top-of-the-line. This one is no different. You will have full control over your haircut. This can be used both professionally or at home. It can cut any type of hair whether dry or wet.
- You have control over the cutting length
- Made for both home and professional use
- Suitable for any type of hair
- High Brand value.
9. Wahl Color Pro
This is a great colorful clipper from Wahl. The clip-guards that come along with it come in various sizes, and colors too! This one can give precise cuts and you can style your hair any way you want. This one is perfect if you are just starting as a barber.
- Great for beginners
- Gives precision cuts
- Comes with different accessories
- The Heads are of various colors.
10. Wahl Professional Peanut Classic
This is one of the compact choices you can get in the market. The compactness of the device makes it incredibly easy to handle and you can work for long without causing strain on your wrists. If you want to add those finer details to your haircut, then this is the one for you. This can even trim your beard with this one.
- Compact design
- Very light and simple to use
- You can trim your beard with this too
- Best for finer detailed styles.
So, if you’re thinking of buying hair clippers to trim your hair and help you with grooming then you can look up the trimmers that have been mentioned and suggested above. The price difference might be an issue but almost all the trimmers are durable and most importantly all the trimmers are efficient and they get the work done eventually.