What does a dash camera do? Take cute pictures when you drive for you, because you do not click photos when you drive? Alright, good citizen, that is not entirely true. A dash camera can record these frames but it also monitors your car when you are not around. Sometimes, accidents, theft and many more unfortunate incidents occur and we do not know who to blame. To make this blaming game spicier, came the dash cameras. Now, the more you spend on these gadgets, the better features you will get- that’s certain and pretty universally practiced. So, here are some front and rear dash cameras that you should consider buying:
You might be also interested in: Best Scuba Diving Cameras
Top 10 Best Front and Rear Dash Cameras In 2020
1. Denicer 2020 Dual Car Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera
This dash cam has the resolution of 1080p, which will give you HD clarification. If the car gets hit, kicked, or has opening attempts, then it auto records it and the file is stored safely.
Design & Quality: Stylish design and smart specs
- High resolution capacitive
- 1080p HD dashcam
- 170-degree 6G lens
- Emergency lock
- 24-hour parking monitor
- 16 months warranty
2. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam Dual Infrared Front and Inside Dash Camera
This dash camera would be a perfect addition for your car. It gives 1080p coverage and rotates 140-degrees inside and 170-degrees outside.
Design & Quality: It has some outstanding camera functions installed which are rare for a dash camera
- 170-degree rotation for the roads
- 140-degree rotation for the passenger seats
- 1080p coverage
- Built-in microphone
- Working temperature -4° to 158°F
- 24 hours coverage
- 18 months warranty
3. TOGUARD Mirror Dash Camera Front and Rear Dual Lens Car Camera
It has some amazing features such as: it will automatically store and lock a video if any hit or collision occurs. And it works perfectly in low lights.
Design & Quality: The cameras are ultra-thin, which, alongside the rubber straps, adds to the good fit
- Easy to install
- Wide angle coverage
- Can work in low light
- Works efficiently in the night time
- Mirror dash can record accidents during accidents
4. DMYCO Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars
This dash camera includes GPS positioning in the video recording. You can clearly see the screen even when there is bright sunlight out there.
Design & Quality: Sleek and smart design
- Records GPS positioning as well
- Screen can be clearly seen in sunlight
- Outstanding night vision
- 170-degree coverage out side
- 140-degree coverage inside
- Sony dual lenses are used
5. Dash Cam Front and Rear Car Camera
It’s pretty rare to get a dash camera with so many options available! The front camera is waterproof and you get to have a 32GB SD card as well.
Design & Quality: Stylish outlook with waterproof body parts
- Water proof front camera
- Wide angle lens
- HD coverage 1080p
- Large LCD screen
- 32GB SD Card inclusive
- 1-year guarantee
6. Karsuite M7 Dash Cam
It has a fast-responsive touch screen! It records a 20-second video clip if any collision occurs and stores the recording. The front camera covers 160-degree while rear camera covers 140-degree angle.
Design & Quality: Smart design and full touchscreen
- Advanced responsive touch screen
- Anti glare screen
- 64GB TF card
- Automatic parking monitoring
- Record Driving speed
7. SILINTION Dashboard Camera
You can get a recording of 1080p resolution, which you can store inside your 32 GB SD card. It monitors 24 hours and the installation process is effortless.
Design & Quality: Minimalistic design and waterproof body
- Waterproof camera
- 1080p resolution
- 170-degree front angle
- 130-degree rear angle
- 32GB SD card inclusive
- Easy to install
8. Z-Edge Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam
This dash camera automatically safeguards your vehicle by recording videos in 1080p resolution. It works perfectly in low light as well.
Design & Quality: 6 layer glasses are used in building it up.
- 4 preset settings
- User friendly
- 1080p resolution
- LCD screen
- Works in low light
- Supports SD card up to 128 GB
- Monitors 24 hours
9. TOGUARD Backup Camera Dash Cam
The wide angle camera catches even more details. And the water-proof body protects the camera and enables continuous shots.
Design & Quality: Advanced anti-glare glass technology is added to make it more handy
- Advanced anti-glare technology
- Water proof rear cam
- Wide angle camera
- Full screen display
- One key switch option
- Automatically protects recordings in terms of collisions
10. VAVA Dual Dash Camera
Cars that have consistent Wi-fi support can have this dash camera! It enables maximum storage of 128 GB. And it protects the surveillances.
Design & Quality: Comes with a stylish design and works in low light too
- Front camera covers 155° angle
- Rear camera covers 126° angle
- Works on Wi-fi
- Supports storage 128GB
- Works effectively in low light and the night time
- Protects recordings
To conclude, these reviews should tell you that some features are pretty common in front and rear dash cameras but you can get some extra features and advantages if you enhance your budget. The main purpose is to keep your vehicle safe. So, happy purchase! Happy monitoring!