If you are reading this, we already know that you have a passion for filming video, and you are continually clicking your camera or whatever you have. That would be your camera, your smartphone, film camera, or sometimes your hands. Therefore, you understand the need to have a camera, and not only just any other camera but the best one. Unfortunately, it is the norm to buy substandard cameras among other products in the market today. This is why that trait has to end. You do not have to waste your money on substandard cameras anymore! Here is why we are introducing you to the best DSLR cameras for video that you need to purchase in 2019. With this at hand, you’ll get it right the first time. Next time you go shopping for a camera, insist on these brands, and you will have made the right move.
If You Are Looking For The Free Video Editing Software, Check This Out!
Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras For Video
DSLR Camera For Video Reviews | Better Filming Experience
1. Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm
If you are a professional camera person or taking fantastic video runs in your DNA, then you need this professional DSLR camera for video. This camera will never fail you. It is professional, and whenever you carry it with you, you are sure to capture a nice video.
The best thing with this one is that it is easy to use ad a point and shoot camera. Everything will be done automatically for you, what left for you to do is to start shooting videos! Also, it comes in a compact and comfortable design. This way you can use it for travel as well as special events.
- Image sensor is 15x larger than those of smartphones
- Works with Nikon snap bridge app
- 1080 full HD
2. Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit
Buying a DSLR camera is not a walk in the park. Most of the time, you will be sold substandard or better still imitations of topnotch DSLR camera brands. You will only, if at all, notice this when you have lost your hard-earned money. For this reason we recommend that you purchase this camera, which you won’t regret.
Most buyers love this camera for its design, as well as the quality of result it delivers. Also the camera is easy to use, and you do not need to be a professional to use it. You point, focus and shoot. The images and videos are shareable even on online photo mills as they are of high definition.
- Best camera for travel as well as professional photography and filming
- High definition, 1080p
- Available in black color
- Dimensions 4.88 x 2.76 x 3.82 in
3. Canon Video Creator Kit [EOS 80D] with EF-S 18–135mm Lens
The Canon EOS 80 D is bundled with the power zoom adapter PZ-EI. Also, it opens creative opportunities for both photographers as well as cinematographers with easy and smooth zooming. The camera’s smooth zooming tool ensures you can capture videos and images as far as you can see and place them right in front of your lens.
The camera also comes with a video creator kit. This one allows you to make professional-quality videos, leave alone giving you the handy tools to make your creative dreams a reality. If you need the best DSLR camera, this is worth your time and money.
- Provides you with a comprehensive view thanks to the intellectual viewfinder tool
- Appropriate for AF operation, with a wide area, 45 points, and all cross-type AF system
- 24.2 megapixels for High definition, and quality videos and photos
- Best for still pictures and videos
4. D5600 DX-Format Digital SLR Body B01N7OJNEX
Buying a DSLR camera has never been easy with this guide to buying one. With this guide, you will not only view images of what you are about to spend your money on but also, you will get to see all its features. If you are looking for a top of the range camera, then this is what to go for.
This camera is easy to use. Therefore, you do not need to be a professional to use it. You just point, focus and shoot. The results are shareable even on online photo mills as they are of high definition.
5. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera
Buying a camera for video is not a walk in the park. You will always meet a lot of unscrupulous manufacturers who want to make a buck off your pockets. It gets ugly when you latter realize that the DSLR camera you purchased does not even suit your needs.
That is why you need not choose any that comes your way, but this one. This is a top brand that comes with an optical steady shot image stabilizer to ensure that your images and video are free from blur and are stable.
- Comes with a 20.1 megapixel and a 35x zoom ring
- Does not support Wi-Fi
- Captures videos in 720p HD movie mode
Looking For Video Editing Software For Your MacBook? Here Is Our Top Pick For You!
6. PANASONIC LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera
Are you a professional photographer or video shooter? Or, are you just a hobbyist? If you are any of these, then you understand that you need a serious camera. You require a camera that you can count on whether you are going on a trip or you are busy at work.
This can only be this camera. The camera above is portable, comes in black color, and has one of the best zoom function. You can count on it if all you need is professional photos and at times, videos.
- Uses 30 frames per second in high-resolution 4K Ultra HD video
- Has Leica DC VARIO ELMARIT lens 24x zoom (25 600mm) with full zoom range F2. 8 aperture
- Rugged camera design splash-proof/dustproof rugged camera design
7. Canon PowerShot SX420 Digital Camera
This camera opens creative opportunities for both photographers as well as cinematographers with easy and smooth zooming. The cameras’ smooth zooming tool ensures you can capture images and videos as far as you can see and place them right in front of your lens.
This DSLR camera for video and image is easy to use, as it comes with an easy to read and understand manual. Also, you do not need to be a professional to use it. You point, focus and shoot. The images are shareable even on online photo mills as they are of high definition.
- Has a powerful 42x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 / 3:2 / 4:3 / 1:1
- 3.0 inch LCD with a wide viewing angle
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.11 x 2.72 x 3.35 inches / 104.4 x 69.1 x 85.1 millimeter
8. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit
This particular DSLR camera for video is among the first well-known DSLR video cameras since many features it flaunts. The primary thing we like to highlight is that it isn’t at all expensive so that it’ll fit into your budget.
On the off chance that compared to numerous other diverse sorts of DSLR cameras for the video that are accessible online, this one offers the foremost highlights as well as is exceptionally reasonable. It has been appraised very tall among the current clients since its constructed and the quality it provides.
- 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor; 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps; 9-Point AF
- ISO 100-6400 for shooting from bright light to low light. 3 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
9. PANASONIC LUMIX G7 4K Digital Camera
This one may be a prevalent demonstrate within the video camera industry because of many reasons. To begin with, it is cheaper than the already specified show by Nikon, so there will be no issue with respects to fitting your budget. It also offers 1080 HD recording with a DIGIC Picture Processor.
This camera has a built-in 3.0″ LCD screen for Live See. Moreover, it offers marvelous recording quality indeed in the event that you’re shooting in dim light, since of its 63-zone, dual-layer metering framework that helps in growing the ISO run.
- 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160)
- Easy To control aperture and shutter settings with the front
10. PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera
Never again should you spend your hard-earned money on substandard cameras. This DSLR camera for video is what you need to go for. The image quality is topnotch, while the quality of videos is professional.
The Panasonic Lumix comes with a high-resolution viewfinder and LCD. It is of high resolution, 1,170K dot viewfinder. Has a rear touch enables 2 inches LCD display, which is clear even in bright sunlight.
- It is a point and shoots long-zoom camera
- 4K video capture
- The camera is a low light performance
- It is USB charging and has a wi-fi connectivity
Using Window and Looking For Amazing Video Editing Software? Check This List We Have Here For You!
There are many things to consider when buying a camera. Just to say a little, are the type of photography that you are interested in. Another thing will be if you are a hobbyist or a professional. A professional would go for the top of the range camera that worth more money and the quality is unmatched.
In the same breath, if you are hobbyist, you also can go for such if your budget is high and you cherish the most exceptional quality of results. There are many other factors. However, if you are serious about buying the best quality camera, these are the best brands of DSLR cameras for the video that you should go for. You can also suggest your friends buy these!