For professional carpenters, a good tool bag is a must-have item. It has all the features to hold his equipment more conveniently. It also allows him to carry it in a way, which improves his working style. Fulfilling these aspects, currently, there are many carpenter tool bags in the market from different renowned brands. moreover, the majority of these are heavy-duty, durable and perfect for the most challenging work environments.
To help you find the right tool bag, we have made a list of top 10 tool bags for the carpenters. This will ensure that you get the right one according to your needs.
You may also read:
Top 10 Carpenter Tool Bags of 2020
1. Occidental Leather 9855
This highly popular tool bag set may be one of the best kits to carry all your equipment at once. This Nylon bag is 10-inch deep and the available sizes are from 32 to 44inches. moreover, the corners and bottom layers are made of high-quality leather. It is a lightweight bag, which is why it is easily manageable.
- Outstanding storage capacity.
- Multiple tool cases.
- Adjustable according to preference.
- Super easy to manage.
2. CLC 1107 2 Pack Medium and Large Utility Tote Bag Combo
Are you looking for a multi-tasking tool bag? Here comes the CLC 1107 2 Pack Utility Tote Bag Combo, made especially for the carpenters, electricians, and plumbers. moreover, It has sturdy and durable bottom panels with a strong carrying handle. The bag is easy to carry as well, as it is made of canvas material.
- High-quality material with zippers.
- Heavy-duty and long-lasting.
- It comes in dual sizes.
3. Carhartt Legacy Tool Bag
With 27 pockets, the Carhartt Brown comes with sufficient space for hand tools. Additionally, it has 10 more small pockets, which makes this bag more convenient for carrying all the extra items. moreover, If you are looking for something to hold your power tools, this 1kg heavyweight bag may be the perfect carpenter tool bag for you.
- Made of high-quality synthetic fabric.
- Durable YKK zipper.
- Rain defender facility.
- It comes with three different sizes.
also, check this for Best 10 Tool Kits for Plumbers of 2020
4. WORKPRO 18-inch Close Top Wide Mouth Storage Tool Bag
This Wide Mouth Storage Tool Bag from Workpro is an 18-inch bag made of heavy-duty polyester fabric. It has multiple compartments and pockets. The reinforced handle area is so durable that it remains intact in most rough work environments. If you travel a lot and need something sturdy and durable, you may check out this bag.
- Tool belts work extremely well.
- Top double zipper for easy access.
- Reinforced handle area.
- Spacious compartments for tools.
5. DEWALT DG5543 16 Inch Tradesman’s Tool Bag
Here is a 33 pockets tool bag made of heavy-duty poly fabric. This 16-inch long bag has Abrasion-resistant rubber feet and shoulder strap. The compartments are organized in such a way that it helps to carry the tools with more ease and comfort. Although the tool bag is designed for plumbing instruments, you can use it as a carpenter tool bag as well.
- Good stitching.
- Protective rubber feet included.
- Convenient storage facility.
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap.
6. DEWALT 10 pocket Carpenter’s Nail & Tool Bag
This small and handy tool bag by DEWALT is a heavy-duty, multi-purpose bag designed especially for the carpenters. Made of top-grain leather, this bag has four main pockets and six smaller pockets. It also comes with sleeves to hold your nail sets, pencil, and other personal stuff. Moreover, the pouch handle is adjustable and easy to carry during long transits.
- Multi-purpose pockets and sleeves.
- Heavy-duty grain leather.
- Adjustable patented pouch handle.
- Suitable for different waist sizes.
7. Bucket Boss Gate Mouth-Tool Bag
The Bucket Boss tool bag may be the perfect choice for carrying all your instruments needed for the job. moreover, this tote bag is made of heavyweight poly material and features 16 pockets to hold all sorts of equipment. It has removal and adjustable padded shoulder strap as well.
- High-quality poly material.
- Padded bottom and shoulder strap.
- Easy to carry.
- Multi-purpose pockets.
8. Ergodyne Arsenal Dual Compartment Tool Backpack-5843
The multi-tasking dual compartment tool backpack comes with a spacious and simplified storage facility. This backpack allows you to climb anywhere with your hands-free. Due to its superb design, it can be regarded as a multi-purpose bag. Along with carpentry, you can accompany it during other construction-related trades.
- Dual compartments design.
- Climbing facility.
- YKK zipper included.
- Easy to carry.
9. CLC 5-piece PRO 5605 Carpenter’s Tool Bag Set
Here is another premium quality carpenter tool bag that comes with a comfortable belt. It fits the waist sizes 29 inches to 46inches. The bag has 18 pockets with ample room for your items. You can not only carry it with ease but also customize, remove or add other elements.
- Double layered ballistic poly fabric.
- Patented easy-to-carry handle.
- Wide padded comfort belt.
- Available in different waist sizes.
10. Custom Leathercraft Carpenter’s Nail and Tool Bag
Specially made for the seasoned carpenters, this is a heavy-duty tool bag. Made of reversed top grain leather, this bag comes with 10 pockets. These provide more than enough space to store the most used carpentry tools. The front pockets are wide open which makes it easily accessible. moreover, you can try out this bag if you enjoy occasional carpentry.
- Made of high-quality leather.
- Ample storage facility.
- Easily accessible.
- Long-lasting and durable.
To conclude, No matter how experienced you are in your trade, working more organized will always put you ahead of others. Hence, you need a good tool kit. If you have enjoyed our recommended carpenter tool bags, be sure to check them out right away.